Our online registration platform is changing in July 2018! If you are looking for receipts or information from classes registered prior to July 2018, please contact us via phone at 780-539-1414.
Register for classes in person at 16 Knowledge Way
In person registration dates for a class can be found below, or in our regular Community Connections ad. KINDERGYM REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE IN-PERSON as we require hard copies of paperwork (Online registration not available).
What is the AGF registration fee?
All gymnastics clubs are required to pay Alberta Gymnastics (AGF) an annual registration fee, per participant. This fee covers covers fees to AGF, Gymnastics Canada, insurance coverage and an administration fee for GP Gymnastics. You are only required to pay this once a year, not for every session or class you enroll in.
Important! Please ensure you are familiar with our refund policy and other terms & conditions.
Upcoming Sessions and Registration Dates
September 7 to November 7, 2019
- Registration is now closed
September 4 to December 20, 2019
- Registration is Open
November 9 to January 23 (No classes December 21 to January 3)
- Pre-Registration opens September 30, 2019
- Public Registration opens October 16,2019
September 4 to December 20,2019
- Registration for Session 1 is ongoing as long as there are spaces available.
January 6 to June 23
- Public Registration in person November
January 25 to March 26
- Pre-Registrationopens December 16,2019
- Public Registration opens January 6,2020
March 28 to June 4,2020
- Pre-Registration opens February 18, 2020
- Public Registration opens March 2, 2020