Our online registration platform is changing in July 2018! If you are looking for receipts or information from classes registered prior to July 2018, please contact us via phone at 780-539-1414.
Register for classes in person at 16 Knowledge Way
In person registration dates for a class can be found below, or in our regular Community Connections ad. KINDERGYM REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE IN-PERSON as we require hard copies of paperwork (Online registration not available).
What is the AGF registration fee?
All gymnastics clubs are required to pay Alberta Gymnastics (AGF) an annual registration fee, per participant. This fee covers covers fees to AGF, Gymnastics Canada, insurance coverage and an administration fee for GP Gymnastics. You are only required to pay this once a year, not for every session or class you enroll in.
Important! Please ensure you are familiar with our refund policy and other terms & conditions.
Upcoming Sessions and Registration Dates
Session 2 | Nov 10 – Jan 25
NOTE: No classes between Dec 22 – Jan 4
- Pre-Reg for current members – Sep 29
- Public Reg (online only) – Oct 18
- Public in person Reg – Oct 19
Session 3 | Jan 26 – Mar 22
- Pre-Reg for current members – Dec 8
- Public Reg (online only) – Jan 3
- Public in person Reg – Jan 4
Session 4 | April 11 – Jun 12
- Pre-Reg for current members – Mar 23
- Public Reg (online only) – Mar 14
- Public in person Reg – Mar 15
Kindergym Preschool | Jan 7 – Mar 20
- Reg for currently enrolled – Nov 5-16
- Rec members – Nov 17 – 23
- Public Reg – Nov 30
Kindergym Preschool | Apr 1 – June 21
- Reg for currently enrolled – Feb 11
- Rec members – Feb 23
- Public Reg – Mar 8