This is a scheduled 9 week session class, however; if maximum registered participants is not reached we will allow drop ins, up to a certain amount.
When: Tuesday 9:30am or 10:15am for a 30 minute class. (not running throughout summer)
Ages: 0-3years. 1 adult over 18 years must accompany the child, to a maximum of 2 children per adult. Babies in car seats, carriers, snugglies etc. are not allowed.
Booking a Spot: If you would like to register for the 9 week session registration is online. Please phone the front desk the week of to book your spot for drop ins.
This is a registered drop in for 5 years and younger.
When: Friday Mornings 9:15am-10:00am OR 10:15am-11am OR 11:15am-12:00pm
Ages: 5 years and younger. 1 adult over 18 years must accompany the child, to a maximum of 2 children per adult. Babies in car seats, carriers, snugglies etc. are not permitted in the gym.
Booking a Spot: Registration must be done online prior to scheduled drop in.
Drop In Regulations
- Long hair must be tied back in a low ponytail
- No food or drinks allowed in the gym
- No jeans, dresses, or clothing with buttons, zippers or snaps allowed (it is a safety hazard and wrecks the equipment)
- Please bring a water bottle. Water bottle filling stations are available.
- Cameras are permitted in the viewing area. (No Flash is allowed)
- Participants must sign in at the front desk and pay prior to entering the gym.
- Participants must sign the rules and regulations prior to entering the gym.
- ALL participants must arrive within the first 5 minutes of class. After 5 minutes your spot will be given away and you will not be permitted to go into the gym
AGF Registration Fee
Please note that all participants in any program are required to pay the annual insurance fee, or $16 for a drop in class insurance (we will swap you to full year insurance after more than 2 drop ins with what you have paid toward insurance prorated on the annual fee). Competitive athletes may have a higher fee. For more details, please visit the Registration page.