Our online registration platform changed in July 2016! If you are looking for receipts or information from classes registered prior to July 2016, please contact us via phone at 780-539-1414.
Register for classes in person at 16 Knowledge Way
In person registration dates for a class can be found below, or in our regular Community Connections ad. KINDERGYM REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE IN-PERSON as we require hard copies of paperwork (Online registration not available).
What is the $35 AGF registration fee?
All gymnastics clubs are required to pay Alberta Gymnastics (AGF) an annual registration fee, per participant. The approximate breakdown for the $35 recreational fee is as follows: $20 to AGF, $8 to Gymnastics Canada, $5 covers your insurance fee, and $2 for GPG administration. You are only required to pay this once a year, not for every session or class you enroll in.
Important! Please ensure you are familiar with our refund policy and other terms & conditions.
Upcoming Sessions and Registration Dates
Session 1 Recreational
- September 9 – November 10
- Register in-person or online now
Session 2 Recreational
- November 11 – December 22 / January 6-26
- Register online: October 19 starting at midnight
- Register in-person: October 20
- Session 1: Sept 6 – Dec 20
- Session 2: Jan 8 – Mar 29, Register in-person only: December 1