Our online registration platform is changing in July 2018! If you are looking for receipts or information from classes registered prior to July 2018, please contact us via phone at 780-539-1414.
Register for classes in person at 16 Knowledge Way
In person registration dates for a class can be found below, or in our regular Community Connections ad. KINDERGYM REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE IN-PERSON as we require hard copies of paperwork (Online registration not available).
What is the $35 AGF registration fee?
All gymnastics clubs are required to pay Alberta Gymnastics (AGF) an annual registration fee, per participant. The approximate breakdown for the $35 recreational fee is as follows: $20 to AGF, $8 to Gymnastics Canada, $5 covers your insurance fee, and $2 for GPG administration. You are only required to pay this once a year, not for every session or class you enroll in.
Important! Please ensure you are familiar with our refund policy and other terms & conditions.
Upcoming Sessions and Registration Dates
Session 1 Recreational
- September 9 – November 10
- Register in-person or online now
Session 2 Recreational
- November 11 – December 22 / January 6-26
- Register online: October 19 starting at midnight
- Register in-person: October 20
- Session 1: Sept 6 – Dec 20
- Session 2: Jan 8 – Mar 29, Register in-person only: December 1